It is time again for a family-friendly Friday workout! I had a lot of fun creating this one. I hope you have fun doing it! Without further ado, enjoy my ‘If This Then That’ workout game!
How to Access
What to do!
- Set up two ‘sides’ in the room or whatever space you are in. You can play outside if it is nice out!
- Starting on the first page, have everyone pick their preference of the two choices.
- Run to the side designated for that option. The farther away, the better! 😉
- Perform the exercise under your choice. You can choose the number of reps or time! My suggestions are 10-15 reps or 30-45 seconds
- Go to the next page and repeat the fun!
- The full set has 20 pages in total – do as many or as few as you want!
Make it your own!
Feel free to add your own personal touch by changing any of the choices and/or exercises on the cards. You can also use this as a guide to create your own to add more!
More Family-Friendly Fitness:
If you enjoyed the ‘If This Then That’ workout game, check out my other family-friendly workout ideas.