Welcome to another week!
And it is an exciting one because it is the week of Thanksgiving! So we are going to celebrate with week 3: give thanks and gratitude. So buckle up and get ready for some intense gratitude.
And we start!
Similar to the last couple of weeks, I am going to start off with a list of questions to ask yourself prior to beginning this week. As always, you can think about and answer these any time and in any environment. However, if you are looking to habit stack, you can do it as you walk or stretch!
Click here for printable PDF version
- What are you grateful for? Why?
- Who are you grateful for? Why?
- When is the last time you told that person you are grateful for him or her?
- What is something (or more than one thing) about your health that you are grateful for?
In addition, think about the following:
- How can you make an effort to show your gratitude for the people in your life?
- How can you foster feelings of gratitude every day? Meditation and journaling are great examples!
- How can you have more appreciation for yourself and your body?
Time to move your body!
Just like last week, I suggest doing yoga or a similar low impact workout today to gear up for the week.
If you are looking for a place to start:
Here are my recommended Yoga With Adriene videos for active recovery
All done? Great!
What’s next you ask? Keep your answers to the questions somewhere safe to refer back to.
Feel free to share on social media using the hashtag: #6weeksofwellness and tag @emiliaskye13
You made it through the first day of week 3: give thanks and gratitude. Come back tomorrow as for a strength workout and resources to learn something about gratitude.