Welcome to the second week!
Today marks the start of week 2: habits and routines. For this week, I want to focus on the specific habits and routines that are part of our current lives. I want you to critically think about and be aware of your current health and wellness routines. All week, I will provide tips and input into creating habits and sticking to them!
Here we go!
Here are the questions to answer this week:
- What do you do when you wake up?
- What about when you get off work?
- Before bed?
- What are routines/habits you want to try to do less of? Ones you want to do more of?
Additionally, think about these throughout the week:
- Habits and routines you can improve on
- How to set up the optimal environment to foster these
- What routines make forming an exercise habit easier?
Click here for printable PDF with these questions
Time to move your body!
Similar to last week, I suggest doing yoga or a similar low impact workout today to gear up for the week.
If you are looking for a place to start:
Here are my recommended Yoga With Adriene videos for active recovery
All done? Great!
What’s next you ask? Keep your answers to the questions somewhere safe!
Feel free to share on social media using the hashtag: #6weeksofwellness and tag @emiliaskye13
You made it through the first day of week 2: Habits and Routines. Come back tomorrow as for a strength workout and resources to learn more about habits and routines!