Welcome to the second week!
Today marks the start of week 2: habits and routines. For this week, I want to focus on the specific habits and routines that are part of our current lives. I want you to critically think about and be aware of your current health and wellness routines. All week, I will provide tips and input into creating habits and sticking to them!
Here we go!
Here are the questions to answer this week:
- What do you do when you wake up?
- What about when you get off work?
- Before bed?
- What are routines/habits you want to try to do less of? Ones you want to do more of?
Additionally, think about these throughout the week:
- Habits and routines you can improve on
- How to set up the optimal environment to foster these
- What routines make forming an exercise habit easier?
Time to move your body!
Similar to last week, I suggest doing yoga or a similar low impact workout today to gear up for the week.
If you are looking for a place to start:
All done? Great!
What’s next you ask? Keep your answers to the questions somewhere safe!
Feel free to share on social media using the hashtag: #6weeksofwellness and tag @emiliaskye13
You made it through the first day of week 2: Habits and Routines. Come back tomorrow as for a strength workout and resources to learn more about habits and routines!